SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First things first, about two weeks ago, I got a message on my trip computer when I went to start the car, "IMMOBILIZER SEE MANUAL". Ok...fortunately I was at the bank and en route to the dentist which is only about 5 blocks away. So an hour and a brisk jog there and back I returned to find my car still sitting there just fine. Got in, turned the key, fired right up. Ok. Great.<p>This Saturday morning, get in the car (brand new battery btw), attempt to start...click. click. click. Starts. Ok, hmmm....maybe I didn't have the clutch pressed in the whole way? Mehh, ok.<p>Well, this is getting to be more frequent. Today I got the no start and an immobilizer. It wouldn't turn on this morning either (took about 5 key turns). <p>Went to dinner tonight and got in the car. Started right up and promptly died about 3 seconds later. Started it again and now it's fine.<p>So the point of this saga...has anyone ever experienced this? Any ideas? Sounds like a trip to the Volvo dealer for me. Yay.<p>Thanks in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts