SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, new member here, new volvo owner as well. Ive got a s60 2007 2.5t.
Before i start id like to say i have been reading here a lot lately and think its time to start modding. Andi dont think i will find better advice anywhere else. Iv already fixed a problem i had with my power windows not going and staying up by following a thread about the problem.
Now this is what i want to ask you all: under my radio i have three buttons, one for the rear headrest release, one for:facepalm: i forget, and finally the third is a dummy button just covering up a hole there since i dont have whatever option is usualy there. i want to purchase a few strips of led lights(green or red) and get an oem swith (or some other type) and have that turn the interior leds on/off.

I am pretty sure thatany one of the oem switches that fit in ther that have a light indicator will do the job. Please correct me if im wrong. But my main question is where should i get power from?

Ill post a pic as soon as i get home to give you all a better idea of what im talking about if its not already clear.

·
Registered
273 Posts
you will want a wire that is only hot when the car is on. the radio power would work, or you could tap into the dome lighting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts