SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. Unfortunately i couldn't find the color code of my color's leather interior. Could you help me out identifying it? Previous owner dyed them into something different. Now i have to dye again. Door panel is the original color. Seats are dyed. Thanks a lot.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
What year is that? Sorta looks like it could have been either quartz (5881) or Calcite Cream (5884). Not sure if those numbers are the same as the paint code, but thats the code listed for them in the brochure. I have a copy of each brochure on file and the order guides so they might help and then I can check with parts for a confirmed number for you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is 2008. I was thinking about calcite too.

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
Looks like you have the standard leather seats. If your car is Silver then you have Quartz, and if it's any other color it should be Calcite Cream.

·
Registered
98 S70 Base, 06 S40 T5 M66 FWD, 08 C70 M66, 11 XC90 V8, 13 C70 P*
928 Posts
Yep, looks like calcite cream to me. I think quartz was a little bit darker in ‘08.

BD

Reactions: DFrantz

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you have the standard leather seats. If your car is Silver then you have Quartz, and if it's any other color it should be Calcite Cream.
Yeah it is celestial blue. I will go for calcite. I have to remove previous dye first. I am thinking maybe they dyed to quartz. It is a bunch of work.

·
Premium Member
1,545 Posts
Yeah, my seats are rough looking, it's the only major cosmetic issue I have with my car. I purchased some stuff to try and make them nicer, but I know mine are pretty far gone. Still, youtube makes me feel like I can do it!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yep, looks like calcite cream to me. I think quartz was a little bit darker in ‘08.

BD
Have owned 95 cars and my calcite cream seats were the worst cracked and worn. this product was absolutely amazing IMHO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, my seats are rough looking, it's the only major cosmetic issue I have with my car. I purchased some stuff to try and make them nicer, but I know mine are pretty far gone. Still, youtube makes me feel like I can do it!
I can post the photos when i will be done with them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have owned 95 cars and my calcite cream seats were the worst cracked and worn. this product was absolutely amazing IMHO.
I live in Turkey. So ebay is not an option

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have calcite cream in my C70 and agree with everyone that yours looks to be CC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts