SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI there:

I don't need the Stereo. How much are you asking for the nagivation unit.
LCD Screen.
Connector/cables
Anyother electronic components.
Center stereo mesh that fits the screen.

·
Registered
16,979 Posts
I would guess this is for me ...
$500 + shipping obo
inlcude
LCD Screen
Center Speaker
Center Grill
DVD Player

Your car should be prewired for the NAv System .

Canbus cable from volvo is $35 and was not worth pulling from the car since it went everywhere ....

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hey Chilled Man,
Do you still have this and was this out of an R?
(I have 2004 S60R prewired for GPS I believe I found the MELBUS cable in the rear left taped in foam and a mettalic wire on the right side that was strapped to some wires but just hanging there.

·
Registered
16,979 Posts
Re: (dizzyd89)

Quote, originally posted by dizzyd89 »
Hey Chilled Man,
Do you still have this and was this out of an R?
(I have 2004 S60R prewired for GPS I believe I found the MELBUS cable in the rear left taped in foam and a mettalic wire on the right side that was strapped to some wires but just hanging there.
its ouf of a 05 R

paypal works wonders
and yes that should be the right cable

if you want we can play around in your car to see if we can get it working at the show

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: (Chilled Man)

I will pay you $650 for the navigation system shipped, however, I would like the wiring harnesses also. I can send you the navigation installation manual and you could basically follow the procedures in reverse. I would need the dvd reader w/ bracket, lcd with mounting bracket and grill, steering wheel control assem, gps antenna (mounted on rear parcel), power harness, wiring for display, DIN wiring, navigation dvd's and all of the screws that you remove when removing the parts. It may seem like a pain but it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I will pay immediately if you agree. Send IM with your paypal address

·
Registered
16,979 Posts
Car is long gone so ..

I have DVD Reader with braket
LCD with Braket and grill
Steering wheel controlls when with the steering wheel .
No GPS attena

All cars come pre wired for this installation so I have everything need minus the attena wich might come with the car already will have to check

1 - 7 of 7 Posts