SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where I can purchase just the grey instrument cluster bezel?

...I want to paint my current bezel glossy dark-grey to give it more pop, but if I screw up and it looks like a riced-out Honda I want to be able to go back.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
does anyone know where I can purchase just the grey instrument cluster bezel?

...I want to paint my current bezel glossy dark-grey to give it more pop, but if I screw up and it looks like a riced-out Honda I want to be able to go back.

Thanks.
why not just take some paint remover too it? all is good then :D

or try painting with plastidip first then paint it. if you dislike it, just peel it off.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
you can buy them from tasca for like $38 or you can find one from the dismantlers like erie volvo for a little cheaper.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
...or I have an extra one sitting behind me - shoot me a PM if you're interested.

·
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys - but by "bezel" i dont mean the plastic piece that surrounds the actual instrument cluster, but rather I mean when you take apart the instrument cluster (separate the glass fromt he plastic and the "brain" etc) it's the grey insert that sits between the glass and the speedos

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
thanks guys - but by "bezel" i dont mean the plastic piece that surrounds the actual instrument cluster, but rather I mean when you take apart the instrument cluster (separate the glass fromt he plastic and the "brain" etc) it's the grey insert that sits between the glass and the speedos
lol good luck! Just paint it body color (455). It'll look good.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi Tom. Instrument cluster comes in one piece so it will be hard to find only that one piece.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Best bet would be a junkyard or a dismantler place.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
...more of a reason for me to worry about screwing it up :)
Nah it's just paint, worst case is orange peel etc. Just sand and buff :)

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Going for this???

·
Registered
876 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts