SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have purchased a set of roof rails for 2006 V70 used and they should be arriving any day.<p>I have read on this site that when purchased new the rails come with some very detailed instructions on how to install. I doubt these used ones will come with instructions, so any chance someone has a set of those that they could make available as a pdf?<p>Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Installing roof rails on V70 (zoomin)

Did they come with the raingutter trim? <br>If not, you need to cut your's after the rails go on. Once you pull the trim, it's obvious how they bolt on. 2 screws on each foot w/a gasket. Plan on having to purchase a few plastic clips to replace the trim, there are 2-3 different styles @ different points on the car, so you can't just buy spares.<p>What color car? I'm actually trying to remove my rails, but don't want the expense of replacing the trim.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Installing roof rails on V70 (luckbuck)

I found an old post here saying to leave a good couple inches of overlap. I guess there's a fair margin of error so I guess the actual instructions might be not needed.<p>Our wagon is Silver.<p><br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts