SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching SS as well as VolvoSpeed for about an hour and I have not found a definitive answer to the question of how properly install a boost gauge into my ETM equiped 2001 C70 T5M. Can anyone please provide me with some info that will help me get this thing installed? Thanks a bunch in advance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Re: Installing a Boost Gauge In a ME7 / ETM car??? (ViperVette)

T into the small vaccum hose under the right side of the intake manifold.<br>For a picture.....www.cardomain.com/ride/606182

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

<B>Exactly the same way</B> you would do it in an ME7 car.<br>Get a "T" fitting in the line

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>ViperVette</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have been searching SS as well as VolvoSpeed for about an hour and I have not found a definitive answer to the question of how properly install a boost gauge into my ETM equiped 2001 C70 T5M. Can anyone please provide me with some info that will help me get this thing installed? Thanks a bunch in advance. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>Tom, you're bummin me out here...

·
Registered
38 Posts

where did you end up mounting this? Did you find a gauge that matches in color?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts