SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to order the car as an Inscription trim level with the Black Grill and and the Black Matte wheels? That right there would be the absolute perfect combination for my wife's taste, and would make it much easier to convince to buy it.

I would be willing to do OSD if that makes the process any easier.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
No but you can easily PlastiDip the grille and wheels in black and easily remove it if you change your mind :)

We did that on our new F150 on wheels and all emblems etc.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You can get the matte black wheels (five spoke) via OSD with the inscription.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to clarify, I have not bought the car yet. Are there people who would really prefer the bling of the Inscription grill? :eek::p

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love the look of the inscription grille. When I went to Volvo, I was unaware they had a black grille. Unfortunately for us, we did not like the inscription seats, so, we are going with the momentum. I hope I will not regret it. I love the look of the inscription

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just to clarify, I have not bought the car yet. Are there people who would really prefer the bling of the Inscription grill? :eek::p
These are just one of those entirely subjective things. I also don't like the Inscription's bling. Too much chrome. I especially don't like the chrome trim on the sides and the low profile rails. So for me, I chose Momentum. But I'm sure there's plenty of people who think those are the best attributes of the car. Simply a matter of taste.

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha, i think the same thing about the black grill. I have the urban styling kit, which gets rid of the side "bling" but i love the Inscription grill (and i have the matte black wheels, love the combination...)

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is possible to order a separate grille at the dealer but it costs eur 345. Sqeek, we could swap so we both dont have to spend this amount and end up with a spare grille :grinning:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts