SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has completely done the interior/exterior yet? I am thinking of doing the whole shebang. anyone? Ive got a '98 C70 coupe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not exactly what I was looking for but thanks. Someone said I could find an answer here in the s/v forum. I'm looking to find out peoples results on interior/exterior swaps.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
So which lights are you looking to swap then?

·
Registered
719 Posts
did it in our S80, superbrightleds.com....they have a vehicle finder thing, couldn't be easier.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
On both my old car and my R, I did my cluster with 4 WLED-xHP5 bulbs from superbrightleds. I'm very happy with the result, nice even light and they're dimmable.

(excuse the blurry photo)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not exactly what I was looking for but thanks. Someone said I could find an answer here in the s/v forum. I'm looking to find out peoples results on interior/exterior swaps.
Not sure what you're asking about then, cuz rmorse gave you one of the best "How Tos" on this subject

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uhh, interior lights, exterior lights. I'm not planning on doing any dash or radio lights. I am specifically speaking of headlights, parking lights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals. Reading lights, courtesy lights, door lights, floor lights, licence plate lights, & finally, trunk light.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, I didn't really get past the firs part of that page. I didn't thank you for the link either, so thanks. And I was wondering what you guys though of your results.

·
Registered
719 Posts
happy with the results, I did the lights between the low/high beams, the tag lights, the puddle lights, the trunk lights and all of the interior lights (no dash). The lights are nice and perform consistently. I did not do any exterior lights that may cause issues (markers, brake, turn signals). I do want to do the reverse lights at some point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts