SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone give me a low down on the IMIV route for retrofitting an iPod into my car? GROM seems

like its got more problems then not, and all my research is showing me only good things about the

IMIV. Does anyone have it? Reviews? Issues?

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless I'm missing something the IMIV doesn't work on our cars. It uses the Melbus system that the P2 cars have. Do you have a S60?

I have an IMIV installed in my R. And it's true, I've got nothing but praise for the IMIV.
No i Have s40, they cant be used in my car :(?

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Has anyone ever checked out the factory ipod integration kit that Volvo used to sell? Not sure if this is it, but it looked something like this...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone ever checked out the factory ipod integration kit that Volvo used to sell? Not sure if this is it, but it looked something like this...
Would like to know more info about this as well! theres got to be another option other than GROM and FM transmitter. Just pluged and played a bluetooth/ipod/aux set up in my friedns a3, i was very jealous.. took us 20 minutes. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Well... uh... oh! We have a waterfall console. So there! That empty space must contribute to our lack of easy aftermarket audio options :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts