SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after months and months of thought and careful consideration I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 2013 XC70 T6 with Polestar.

All said and done she's Ice White w/ Platinum, Tech and Climate/booster pkgs, BLIS, rear seat entertainment, roof spoiler and scuff plates. On the inside I went with the crossed aluminum inlays to accent the black leather.

Since I'm already here in Europe (in the military) I'll be picking her up in Gothenburg on 7 December; just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas to me :biggrinsanta:

·
Registered
'15.5 Volvo V60 Cross Country
442 Posts
Congrats Ezirl and thank you for your service. We purchased our first Volvo in Germany for U.S. delivery when we rotated back to the U.S.....it was a new 245 DL 4sp OD. For our current V50 T5 AWD...we purchased that through the OSD program and flew to Goteborg to pick it up! "Reverse" and "Normal" OSD experiences!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Ok, after months and months of thought and careful consideration I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 2013 XC70 T6 with Polestar.

All said and done she's Ice White w/ Platinum, Tech and Climate/booster pkgs, BLIS, rear seat entertainment, roof spoiler and scuff plates. On the inside I went with the crossed aluminum inlays to accent the black leather.

Since I'm already here in Europe (in the military) I'll be picking her up in Gothenburg on 7 December; just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas to me :biggrinsanta:
Congratulations........sounds terrific and can't wait to see pictures!!! Thank you for your service to the country.........

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Congratulations Ezirl... You will not be disappointed with that XC70 T6 + options. We love our MY2012 XC70 T6 with its Polestar and it now has 7,400 miles and absolutely no issues have arisen. I'm just figuring out the best winter tires to switch to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your support!

I'm really looking forward to getting behind the wheel to see if it's all I expect it to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts