SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patellar tendonitis flared up in my left knee, essentially making me walk like Frankenstein. I haven't been able to drive the R for a week now. All I've been able to do is read this forum and become more pissed I can't drive lol.

/rant

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Patellar tendonitis flared up in my left knee, essentially making me walk like Frankenstein. I haven't been able to drive the R for a week now. All I've been able to do is read this forum and become more pissed I can't drive lol.

/rant

:( My R's being ripped apart as we speak...I feel you brother.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

/rant

make sure it is at least moved every once and a while. I went on vacation for a week and when I got back it was very hard to put the car in reverse, I pretty much had to floor it and break it loose, After that it was fine.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well I wish you great health and hope you will be driving your R as soon as possible!!! I love my car and will keep it through the hundreds of thousands of miles ahead!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
make sure it is at least moved every once and a while. I went on vacation for a week and when I got back it was very hard to put the car in reverse, I pretty much had to floor it and break it loose, After that it was fine.
I have the wife driving it every few days at least. No worries on that front.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

/rant
I'm in the same boat waiting for my engine to be installed. It's ready to go as shown here. I just happen to have a bum knee as well but still operational. Hope you get back in the saddle soon! Cortisone is your friend.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I couldn't take it. Last night I crammed myself in the car and went for a quick drive. Turns out that's probably the best therapy there is. Low impact movement. My knee loosened up a lot after a short drive. I can finally walk on it again!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Well I couldn't take it. Last night I crammed myself in the car and went for a quick drive. Turns out that's probably the best therapy there is. Low impact movement. My knee loosened up a lot after a short drive. I can finally walk on it again!

Good to hear. A little Volvo therapy always helps :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts