SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

41 - 60 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Could use one of those sites Donut mentioned in their rundown of finding someone by their plate the Vin is easy to find from the plate and you know the guy's name is Joe already...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Where is that list? I tried to do it but ran into lots of paywalls, and don’t think it’s legal in most states... not sure about NH law

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Where is that list? I tried to do it but ran into lots of paywalls, and don’t think it’s legal in most states... not sure about NH law
Lol

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know! I'm trying really hard to find an S60R or T5 and everyone thinks they have gold or they are across the US.

My exact reaction. I really want a cheap VR or M66 SR. Looking at a 245 DL with a manual right now but even that car is in California...

·
Registered
16,548 Posts
Eew, I'd rather be in a Isuzu Oasis before ever owning a Ford wagon. Junior has been OBSESSED with Teslas lately. Would not stop asking what colors they come in. GAWD kids are the worst.
Those are Mitsubishi.

can't remember how many months back that was.
Perhaps you are thinking of Neal's son's Subaru? I don't remember a Kia.

·
Registered
16,548 Posts
Perfect condition evrething work miles is drives vacation is you want someting nice get this car i recomended warranty 90 days?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Perhaps you are thinking of Neal's son's Subaru? I don't remember a Kia.
not quite at the Alzheimer's stage just yet.

I remember posting a Denver Facebook listing for a car with Volans on it that was totally unsuited for them.
my recollection was that it was a Kia Soul.....but some recent memory lapses has me wondering....uhhhh, now what was the question, Jason?

·
Registered
16,560 Posts
Who is Jason? Jason Voorhees?

not quite at the Alzheimer's stage just yet.

I remember posting a Denver Facebook listing for a car with Volans on it that was totally unsuited for them.
my recollection was that it was a Kia Soul.....but some recent memory lapses has me wondering....uhhhh, now what was the question, Jason?

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Um. 2 accidents, but relatively early in its history. Crease in back, driver's side quarter panel. Rough back bumper. Broken gas door. Strangest thing is the non-R door card in the back, driver's side. Positives: still has the R-enbroidered floor matts! @855RI If this one is over $5k, yours looks better and better! 👍

1999 V70R Silver/Tan 161k - $5,500

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Who is Jason? Jason Voorhees?
sorry Z.
I was replying to a Jared post questioning my memory by....

denying Alzheimer's, then talking about memory lapses and end up referring to Jared as Jason.
haven't you figured out I have that annoying juvenile sense of humor?

but of course Jared was correct in questioning my memory. as it turns out it wasn't a KIA Soul after all.

only 6 months ago, and I couldn't remember it was a Scion xB!
Hello dementia.

17" Volvo rims re drilled for Toyota $1,000
why, oh why, oh why!!!

17" Volvo rims re drilled for Toyota

·
Registered
16,548 Posts
OH YEAH I do remember that

But whatever all cars look the same now......only thing the soul gets you is the mascot but either the mouse costumes aren't included with purchase or nobody who buys a soul wears them sooooooooooooooooo......yeah, kinda doesn't help tell them apart

·
Registered
16,548 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts

View attachment 125054
Rocket Bunny initiated one of the dumbest trends in automotive history IMO. Those bushwacker flares are just dumb. If you are going to make a widebody, do the work and fabricate it.

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Um. 2 accidents, but relatively early in its history. Crease in back, driver's side quarter panel. Rough back bumper. Broken gas door. Strangest thing is the non-R door card in the back, driver's side. Positives: still has the R-enbroidered floor matts! @855RI If this one is over $5k, yours looks better and better!

1999 V70R Silver/Tan 161k - $5,500

View attachment 125041
Decent shape even so, but tan interior is in my book...

I keep hoping mine will go up in value to justify the amount of money that has been poured into it. Not saying I’ll recoup it, just saying I’d like to lessen the blow when the time does come. I still need to get my wing mounted and source some euro rails to complete the look like this one has, but there’s bigger things on the list first so who knows then that will be

·
Registered
16,560 Posts
1275 for a 99 c70. Sad they have it out by the trash.

·
Registered
2009 XC90 V8
247 Posts
41 - 60 of 152 Posts