SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Probably be easier to hook up with saabnet.com. They have a pretty big following.<P>745TRBOBRK,<P>You are right on the money with the trispoke! I love the 17" trispoke 9-5 wheels. Trying to get my wife to upgrade the 15s on her 900, but she says she likes her car just the way it is. Well, that just leaves more money for me to spend on the V70.<P>-Larry

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Totally correct about the 3-spokers. It's a Saab staple now I guess.<P>We're thinking of talking to Saabnet. That's a FANTASTIC site. They have a great following, though mostly with the older cars and with little editorial coverage. The only other weakness I see with them is the use of the Saab name. There are copyright and licensing issues, and I don't know if Saab takes issue with that or not. It can be a real hinderance though if they don't.<P>We'd just call it Swedespeed, or we'd join wiht Saabnet. When you go to Swedespeed.com you'd just be instructed to choose Saab or Volvo and then go into the site. It would probably look just like this site, or maybe the yellow and blue would be inverted.<P>That's the beauty of the name on this site. It is copyright free, get's the point across without being blatant, and is flexible enough to use in a Saab application also.<p>[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 03-13-2002).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts