SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With residual/ money factor etc? Sounds dumb but I did it on my A8 through Audi financial. My big picture question is whether or not I can get a solid lease price on a car I order, or does it depend on what's available on delivery? thanks in advance. You all have been helpful so far and I'm ready to pull the trigger in a few days.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: If I order to spec for a November delivery 07' loaded can I lock a lease (jprescott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>jprescott</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">With residual/ money factor etc? Sounds dumb but I did it on my A8 through Audi financial. My big picture question is whether or not I can get a solid lease price on a car I order, or does it depend on what's available on delivery? thanks in advance. You all have been helpful so far and I'm ready to pull the trigger in a few days.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>That will not help with Volvo Finance nor U.S Bank or Chase (the other alternative solutions). You can lock on any alternative lease assistance but you will have to go with whatever rates and residual values will be available when the car arrives.<p>Yannis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts