SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time posting pics of my car,got it a few weeks ago...stock. It is actually my wifes,but i love driving this thing! ...and i always loved the look of the newer p1's,so i kind of started getting the mod bug, just installed my Eibach springs yesterday,nice drop,still waiting for them to settle. painting the lower trims once the front and rear diffusers come in. But here's is what ive done so far.

OEM strut brace
Black grille
Debadge
Eibach lowering springs
18'' VMS IPD matte black wheels

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
give me your OSD plate! well..... if you want to sell it I mean. Looks good!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...theese OSD plates are crazy hard to find,i lucked out finding one,cost a pretty penny though

·
Super Moderator
15,146 Posts
I'm having a flash back to Chrome's first posting with a similar car and a similar setting.... Looks clean, white is a nice color on these cars.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
:beer::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Looks really good. what front and rear diffuser are you getting?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks! I have the R design front on the way...still debating on the rear, Heico or Elevate...tough choice as they are both super pricey,with the Heico at $500. But once thats in comes exhaust

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Very nice

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
give me your OSD plate! well..... if you want to sell it I mean. Looks good!
I think I have two of them sitting in my parents garage.

I'm jealous of the white, I want a white car :(

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
nice looking car, looks like mine :D

the only difference is that i got the black lower trims painted white

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
great and rare color! love the black 'n white look!

but this thread needs moar wheel pictures. do you have some closeups?

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Ice white is a very nice color, and I also have always loved black wheels. Hmm, but match painting your lower body trim would look nicer. Also, as a fan of black wheels (I been running black wheels on current and previous rides for over 10yrs now) they look great up close, but pics never do them justice. Have you concidered something like a red outer lip?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
chris!! long time no see! u still in germany? how are you doing?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ice white is a very nice color, and I also have always loved black wheels. Hmm, but match painting your lower body trim would look nicer. Also, as a fan of black wheels (I been running black wheels on current and previous rides for over 10yrs now) they look great up close, but pics never do them justice. Have you concidered something like a red outer lip?

I'm not a fan of the ''time attack'' or whatever red line on wheels...it looks cheap and ricey imo. Ive seen some cars pull it off,just not for me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Very nice! I have to admit, I'm not much of a sedan person, but the lines of the S40 are growing on me...

Sent from my Sidekick using Tapatalk and ur mom!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think I have two of them sitting in my parents garage.

I'm jealous of the white, I want a white car :(
I'll take the other for a reasonable fee, pm me!
btw those wheels look great and here I was thinking that IPD was only good for rep pegs lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts