SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do people think i should get? and if you have any sort of kit (dynamic trim, viva, heico, etc.) it would be awesome if you could post some pics to give me an idea!
any help would be great, as of now im leaning towards viva, but it is in no way set in stone.
-mike

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: I want to replace my black trim with one of the body kits (phillm3swede)

As far as I know Viva only sells the dynamic trim. I think this is my preference in body kits in order: Heico Odin, MS Design, the Heico regular kit (front lip and rear), then Dynamic Trim, Evolve, then the new one that there was a thread about the last week or so. A cheap fix until you have the money saved up is to get the stock pieces sanded down, primered, and paint matched to your car. It looks pretty good if done right.
I currently have the MS Design rear and sideskirts, and am in the process of making my custom front lip. I plan on designing my own sideskirts and rear piece this summer if all goes well.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: I want to replace my black trim with one of the body kits (Kallvin22)

Here is a run down of the available kits and not so available kits (MS Design)

Evolve....
Front

Side

Rear

MS Design.... AJ, I would of used your car but black is a little harder to see the details and you kinda don't have the front lip.

Front with MS Design grille

Side

Rear with lip spoiler

Heico...
Front

Rear

OEM
Front

Side

Rear

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (vsweede40life)

I like both the MS Design (which I have most of the kit, just not the front lip) and the Heico Odin kit (which I can't justify the $4k+ price tag, you could do a LOT of modifying to your car for $4k). Both are very hard to get though.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (vsweede40life)

Yeah, I have it listed for sale in my sig, you can find pics of it if you look up threads I've created. I've really been on the fence of not selling it though since it is super hard to get and hardly anyone has it here in the States now, and it goes very well with my new custom lip (since I don't have the front lip of the MS kit). I have the sideskirts, rear piece, and the exhaust tips.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (NorthernS40)

Thanks! I'm not so sure about its looks right now tho...I had to put my stock wheels back on so I can fix a slight lip bend on one of my wheels. I might just have to put my iForged back on if they don't sell soon. Summer is basically here so I wouldn't mind putting them back on because they are higher quality than my Axis.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »
...I might just have to put my iForged back on if they don't sell soon...

I would have bought them, if shipping to germany wasn't s o darn expensive...
I'm looking for new summer wheels right now, but nothing in sight that knocks me off my socks

@ mike, sorry for hijacking your thread.

individual tuning also has some front spoiler lips...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (crossie)

If you got me your address I could look into what the shipping would be like.
I've never seen those front wings before, I think they are cool, but something about the ends seems weird. I'd have to see them at different angles and in black before I could give a better opinion of them.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (Vash13)

From the looks of it they only have the front wings, they don't have sideskirts or a rear piece for the S40...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts