SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited a buddy up at a nearby college for the stock shoot, then today threw a new sway bar on and went down to the Chesapeake Bay with the same friend and his Golf. Enjoy the pics!

Yes, yes... Lowering it is on the to-do list

Just a wider angle of that shot

:)

Taken during the RSB install

A quick bath before the trip

Artsy fartsy shot of the badge during the wash

Arrived at the bay!

I'm pretty jealous of whoever owns the land we may or may not have been trespassing on...

Aaaaand one more, with the Golf in the background

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I especially like the sudsy shots.....my wife thinks I'm a perv:eek:

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Good job!

Some of those have great instinct!

First one doesn't quite do it for me. Too bad, it's almost there...
Second one is great. Definitly a keeper.
Fourth one makes me smile. good call there.
I like how you kept the door opened for the 10th and 11th ones. I guess you had to be ready to run away... ;)
The roof top is a nice angle I have not seen yet.

Overall I would edit some of them if you can... :thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some of those have great instinct!

First one doesn't quite do it for me. Too bad, it's almost there...
Second one is great. Definitly a keeper.
Fourth one makes me smile. good call there.
I like how you kept the door opened for the 10th and 11th ones. I guess you had to be ready to run away... ;)
The roof top is a nice angle I have not seen yet.

Overall I would edit some of them if you can... :thumbup:
Ah yeah I can't count the things I did wrong in the first pic on one hand haha. Starting with the building coming straight out of the car...
It was the first time I had picked up the camera in a couple of months so I'm not surprised I didn't get many good shots from that location.

I probably will run some through photoshop in a bit. I'll look around for some tips on shooting cars, if you've got any feel free to send me a PM haha, or post them here if others would be interested. I think I just need to start taking my time again and I'll look through my old photos and see what I did. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I hope you won't mind me playing a little :p

this one didn't quite come out... hard one to frame/crop

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you won't mind me playing a little :p
I love em! Thank you :D

Apart from the frame/crop, was it mostly bringing up the contrast a bit to get the colors out? And good call with blurring the bottom rocks a bit in the second one, I think it helps a lot. I wanted to get the whole car from that angle or more to the side, but that stupid bush in the back would've been too distracting :thumbdown:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
i love those serapis wheels!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More car, less artsy fartsy!
:thumbup: sounds like a plan!

i love those serapis wheels!
I like em as far as OEM wheels go, but I'm hoping to replace them in the future. Maybe something styled like the BBS CH or CK, but closer to the price of a used doorstop. I'll keep dreaming

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice pics of your S40. The 3th pic is my favorite. You scared the crap out of me with the 4th pic! I thought the car was sprayed with grafitti (yes it's morning :p). Nice car, if you lower it, the rims will catch more attention. your sunroof! I'm jealous about that :)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
:thumbup: sounds like a plan!

I like em as far as OEM wheels go, but I'm hoping to replace them in the future. Maybe something styled like the BBS CH or CK, but closer to the price of a used doorstop. I'll keep dreaming
I'll take the Serapis off your hands when you do then.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pics of your S40. The 3th pic is my favorite. You scared the crap out of me with the 4th pic! I thought the car was sprayed with grafitti (yes it's morning :p). Nice car, if you lower it, the rims will catch more attention. your sunroof! I'm jealous about that :)
Thanks! I definitely plan to lower it in the near future. And yeah I'm loving the sunroof haha

I'll take the Serapis off your hands when you do then.
Deal :peace: I may throw a feeler post in the classifieds soon if I find some new wheels I like. I'll let you know

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
lol thanks! these are my favorite oem 17's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts