SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend a fellow swedespeed member came by my town for the Easter holiday. As predicted he brought his T5 with him and parked right in front of my house. When my friends came by my house they told me of the "clean ass black Volvo" in front of my house. For the next following days more people would notice and offer me suggestions to do to my car, which I got annoyed. His car had Dynamic Trim, which I had, rear spoiler, which I didnt, Pegs, didnt have, lowering springs, didnt have, custom eyebrows, didnt have, and a hardwired radar, I wish I had. All in all it was a fun weekend, glad to say even the local Honda tuners gave Volvo respect for style and cleanliness, just wish they felt the speed. But yea until I'm done adding parts to my car I will just be known as "that other car" Thanks a lot VolvoNB!! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (slo-vo)

I got a bunch of complements on my car as well this weekend. I dont have anything but whats listed in my sig. done to my car, but alot of the WRX and STI owners liked my exhaust (wide open from Cat. back) and lowering springs. Some times I like this car...

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: I GOT PUT TO SHAME!! (bopmychimbeech)

I think that was you I saw in church. Sorry I didn't hang around and chit chat. The toddler was a handful and had my attention all weekend. I didn't see your car though. Maybe next time we can have a friendly run. Maybe with that decked out A spec TSX.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I GOT PUT TO SHAME!! (volvoNB)

Yea I can see your kid running amuck around church. As for the TSX I don't think he is going to be much of a competition for you. Maybe his brother with the supercharged Accord will be more in your area. BTW did you ever install the BSR chip?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: I GOT PUT TO SHAME!! (bopmychimbeech)

Quote, originally posted by bopmychimbeech »
Maybe his brother with the supercharged Accord will be more in your area. BTW did you ever install the BSR chip?

Dang, I wanted easy game to help my self esteem. S/C Accord? I don't think I can hang with that. The car makes 240HP stock. I'm sure he has other goodies as well.

Currently my car have BSR stage 1 and K&N. Eurosport cat-back exhaust on order; hopefully it arrives by the end of May. Next mod will probably be lightweight rims. Trying to aim for 16lbs in 17" probably the end of the year or beginning of next year. Then my last mod will be to upgrade to stage 3. Only other possible mod is water injection, but I'm not sure where I can get the tuning for that.

Modified by volvoNB at 11:15 AM 4-17-2006

·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: I GOT PUT TO SHAME!! (volvoNB)

Quote, originally posted by volvoNB »
Eurosport cat-back exhaust on order; hopefully it arrives by the end of May.

I talked to Eurosport last Wednesday and they told me the exhausts should be shipping out the 2nd week of May

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great can't wait to hear a clip of the exhaust. As for the Accord knowing how he drives he probably ragged the heck out of it. Who knows maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts