SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 FWD
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

(Sorry if this is something well known already, but I found it amusing!
)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Re: I got back to school in record time! (StarmanDXE)

Wow, that has never happened to me before but it is pretty interesting that when I look at my AVG speed it always says like 27mph or something close to that, and most of my driving is on the highway at around 75 -80mph. That's pretty amusing though, I didn't know Volvos were that fast!!! Now all you need is a flux capacitor to time travel!!!

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 FWD
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I got back to school in record time! (chillidawg)

I was just thinking that I should drive ~88 MPH and reset the average speed thing so it shows that
(And my brother had always joked about my installing a "flux capacitor" in where the booster-seat was in my 850. That armrest/cupholder thing in the S60 should make a good place for one as well...
)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: I got back to school in record time! (StarmanDXE)

Quote, originally posted by StarmanDXE »
I was just thinking that I should drive ~88 MPH and reset the average speed thing so it shows that
(And my brother had always joked about my installing a "flux capacitor" in where the booster-seat was in my 850. That armrest/cupholder thing in the S60 should make a good place for one as well...
)

How did it display 999?

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 FWD
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really small wheels and a very tall hill

Honestly, I have no clue! Just a fluke. Reset it while sitting at the gas station and, lo-and-behold, it showed me that a few seconds/minutes later!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.