SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Totaled my 2012 Volvo S60 T6 two weeks ago... 4 months from being paid off. The car was so clean- 35k miles. I don't remember much, but I had a witness tell me I hit ice. My car hit 3 curbs and managed to break every wheel before landing on a fire hydrant. All airbags deployed. I had/have a pretty serious concussion but only 3 bruises otherwise. No burns, no seatbelt marks on my neck. It totally sucks and I miss my car very much. My husband and I took such good care of it. But I'm alive and decided on a 2017 Volvo S60 T6 Polestar. So, there's that at least.

Edited to add, I'm having difficult uploading photos. Will try again later. They are heartbreaking.

·
Super Moderator
39,184 Posts
Happy to see that you survived the ordeal without any major injuries. Cars can be replaced, people cannot.

Plus, you did not do too shabby on the replacement car! Get a good set of snow tires and you will be set!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Glad you two are all OK. Best wishes on recovery.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy to see that you survived the ordeal without any major injuries. Cars can be replaced, people cannot.

Plus, you did not do too shabby on the replacement car! Get a good set of snow tires and you will be set!
Thank you! In a hot hurry to get my winter tires/wheels on. I opted for Pirelli Winter Sottozero and I went with the 19" Polestar wheel. It's frigid cold where I live and driving my new car home from the dealer last night had my nerves shot! Ha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,514 Posts
Wow, crazy accident! Glad you're alright, considering.

(Hi fellow Pittsburgh member!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts