SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,

I have replaced my 2015.5 S60 Polestar with a 2019 XC60 R-Design. With my wife also driving a sedan (S90), I wanted something that could carry larger items, so back to a XC60. My S60 Polestar (#36 /40) is for sale at Lovering Volvo in Nashua.

Good luck to all of you, and I will still be around the other sub forums.

·
Registered
13,991 Posts
Everyone,

I have replaced my 2015.5 S60 Polestar with a 2019 XC60 R-Design. With my wife also driving a sedan (S90), I wanted something that could carry larger items, so back to a XC60. My S60 Polestar (#36 /40) is for sale at Lovering Volvo in Nashua.

Best wishes. Did you sell your winter set of wheels? Sorry for the vulture post.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Everyone,

Thanks for posting the availability of your car and good luck with the new XC60.

I bought a CPO V60 P* RB blue from Lovering a while ago. Sold it to another local Volvo fan. Used part of the proceeds to buy a 2007 V70R manual with 45K for my son. Now looking to get back to into a P* for fewer $s.

At $33K I think Lovering is quite high on the asking price. Found a similar car in Florida w/ 40K. They are asking $22.5K. The carfax on that car is impeccable with the exception that it looked like the front bumper cover was replaced (based on some photos).

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Thanks for posting the availability of your car and good luck with the new XC60.

I bought a CPO V60 P* RB blue from Lovering a while ago. Sold it to another local Volvo fan. Used part of the proceeds to buy a 2007 V70R manual with 45K for my son. Now looking to get back to into a P* for fewer $s.

At $33K I think Lovering is quite high on the asking price. Found a similar car in Florida w/ 40K. They are asking $22.5K. The carfax on that car is impeccable with the exception that it looked like the front bumper cover was replaced (based on some photos).
Lovering prices high and doesn't want to deal/budge. I tried to buy from them but their sales attitude was "take it or leave it." Now, that being said, I LOVE their service department in the Concord location.

·
Registered
13,991 Posts

A Polestar with 40k miles for $22.5k miles would be an incredible deal - almost too good to be true?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It is at Lehman Hyundai Subaru (no affiliation) near Miami. Believe it belonged to ex-member of this forum. I had the car inspected and although the Carfax is clean, there are some indications to me that it has been in a front end accident. It is also not perfect cosmetically. Having said that the owner did take care of the car with maintenance at the dealer every 5K miles. It is also #1 of 40....

·
Registered
13,991 Posts
It is at Lehman Hyundai Subaru (no affiliation) near Miami. Believe it belonged to ex-member of this forum. I had the car inspected and although the Carfax is clean, there are some indications to me that it has been in a front end accident. It is also not perfect cosmetically. Having said that the owner did take care of the car with maintenance at the dealer every 5K miles. It is also #1 of 40....
Checked the registry and that's RRinFL's car. He was an active member here at one point. Price certainly seems decent for those miles. Front end does look a little squirrelly and I wonder about interior condition and tires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Indeed it was. Looks like he traded it in for a G70.

Tires are relatively new Contis. The interior is somewhat OK, one of the inside door panels has some damage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

$22K is what KBB would price a R-Design at.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts