SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having snow tires put on my vehicle to prep it for winter and I got a call saying my front left rim has a crack in. I figured I would see if anyone has an extra rim they would like to sell? Shoot me a text at 515-864-9566 if you would like to sell one. thanks!

This is the wheels I have

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Try eBay or Craigslist. Probably best with eBay for one

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
If it's any help the model is called Regor. I think it's available as an accessory for V70s and S80s, if it helps with keywords.

·
Registered
324 Posts
look up Auto Rim Shop. You should be able to get one for around $250 from them. I am actually planning on taking off my Regors and replacing them with a set of Magni's I have in the attic, but I still have alot of life left on these tires. Sounds like you are in an immediate need of a wheel. Hope Auto Rim Shop can help out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies! Ended up finding a local shop that will repair it for around $100 so I am going that route.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Thanks for the replies! Ended up finding a local shop that will repair it for around $100 so I am going that route.
that's the best route. You don't have to wait for shipping, hope it looks right, etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's the best route. You don't have to wait for shipping, hope it looks right, etc.
Thanks, Got the wheel back today. They straightened the wheel and welded up the crack. It looks great they did a really good job. It ended up costing $179 all said and done but it was the quickest route.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts