SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going to Hyperfest this year? Saturday June 16th...

http://www.hyper-fest.com/

Looks like it will be a HUGH show. Anyone in the DC Metro area looking to go, maybe we could all meet up and roll together?

·
Registered
264 Posts
ha i thought i was the only volvo that was gonna be there. ill be there friday-sunday. i entered into the show already. i figured why not, ill be there taking pics, might as well. look for a white c30, thats me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A bunch of my buddies are going. They also got a discount to show their cars (lexus crew), and it actually works out cheaper, so I may enter my car as well, although my car is close to stock on :/ Look out for the Titanium V70R.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like a fun time...I have an MRI Friday night, BBQ Saturday, and Yard work Sunday. I am out...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a fun time...I have an MRI Friday night, BBQ Saturday, and Yard work Sunday. I am out...
I ditched the yard work and house work for this weekend. You should hold of on the yard work and change your BBQ to Sunday (Father Day) ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only person I saw was Leg.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lot of pics Leg, but I didn't see any of mine. What kind of camera you using?

·
Registered
40 Posts
wow. either you have a boss lense or you got a media pass to get pics that close!!

they looked awesome!

i saw your car CJ0920 but it was late and did not feel like hunting you down haha.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
he's got a nikon d90

wow. either you have a boss lense or you got a media pass to get pics that close!!

they looked awesome!

i saw your car CJ0920 but it was late and did not feel like hunting you down haha.
yeah he told me he got a media pass. so jelly. hahah

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
264 Posts
sorry dude. didnt have them uploaded yet. i just uploaded 2 now. im using a nikon d90.

V70R at Hyperfest by craig grieco, on Flickr

V70R at Hyperfest by craig grieco, on Flickr

they looked awesome!

i was using my 70-300mm lens, and i also had a media pass. best part of the media pass, getting on stage for the daisy duke contest. haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts