SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in middlesex county new jersey - does anyone know any area that are actually selling gas?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm not from New Jersey but a I have come across some news articles where people have been using #njgas and #njopen on twitter to find gas stations and other places open for business. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes makes sense, im in Edison and yesterday i drove to south brunswick to check up on my parents, needless to say 4 hours later and 3/4 of a tank later I made it there and back but now im on E. Today, I went to a local Sunoco that was selling to be told that they ran out of gas - go figure? So now, im in the position that my next adventure to the gas station has to be fruitful or be stuck with a dead car.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Man, I've been through a lot of hurricanes...the best thing you can do is stay home where it is safe. Going out after a storm is a bad idea unless you absolutely have to.
and if you do have to go out... bicycle or foot are best.

·
Registered
608 Posts
All of the PA gas stations just across the border are overflowing with cars from NJ. Plenty of gas if you want to cross the border...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Passed 6 gas stations that were out of gas in my area. People are going crazy I tell ya...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Gotta get to starbucks ya know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know it is crazy, I'm doing security for a tanker right now and on the Parkway, there was a six mile long line for gas at a sunoco. Some people at the back of the line ran out of gas and are pushing their car.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
I live in Middlesex County as well, one gas station that hasn't closed this whole time is the HESS stations on Rt.9 (both North and Southbound stations) in Woodbridge; near the HESS corporate building. It was my day yesterday to get gas and I only waited like 30min in line.

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
875 Posts
Lines seem to be much better today then they have been all of last week. With more gas stations getting power back and having alternating days, lines seem to only be in the 30minute range. I drive from central Somerset County down to Central Mercer County for work so I see a lot of gas stations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts