SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new 10 Megapixal camera which takes incredible pictures and they look great on my Apple 30 but I admit to being to lazy to resize....besides it always prompts Kelly to scold me!

Anyway the folding mirrors are done, here is a tip....if you have a 2005 do not but the 7 button replacement panal unless you want a bunch of fake buttons. Volvo does not sell a replacement 3 button panel, only the 7! go figure. I would just cut a hole for the new button if I did not have my bluetooth module in that location.

Other than that I love that mod and play with it all the time in traffic! I also got a Alpine Blackbird Nav system ( yes I have the factory one too ) I have it mounted highby the rear view mirror, you ask why on earth does on need two Nav systems...because I can! Really because the touch screen is faster, two it has a really cool Blue set of guages that are a dead ringer for our factory ones and I just like stuff.

All I have left are some custom centercaps and do something about my front lights. After that I will continue my 545 mods, which I just added the M5 wheels and tires off my friends who bought my allocation ( he got 20" HRE's, hate them) But the Volvo is about done.

Thanks again Kelly!

http://members.cox.net/ijon/DSC00802.JPG

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: Huge 10 Megapixal Picture and updated Mods.......No 56K. (ForceReconTrojan)

This would look good if a computer was hooked up to a 42" plasma!

Jon - Is that the Schnitzer kit? I don't know if I asked this before, but why did you decide on the 545i as opposed to the M5? Also, why not the 550?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 545 was my wifes and I got her the RR Sport recently so I decided to keep it and mod it for me.
The M5 was canned because of twins on the way but at the rate we're spending money should have gotten the M5. She saw that stupid RR in that copper color and bye bye checkbook!

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: (ForceReconTrojan)

That's right, the twins. They're gonna be spoiled rotten by you two.

The RR Sport is sweet! I saw a white one with black wheels and polished lip, it look awesome! The moonroof on that thing is freaking huge!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Where's the Range Rover sport? Make it a family photo shoot.

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Re: Huge 10 Megapixal Picture and updated Mods.......No 56K. (ForceReconTrojan)

Quote, originally posted by ForceReconTrojan »
Thanks again Kelly!

You're welcome.

Quote, originally posted by ForceReconTrojan »
I got a new 10 Megapixal camera which takes incredible pictures and they look great on my Apple 30 but I admit to being to lazy to resize....besides it always prompts Kelly to scold me!

Scold!

Seriously, I have a 21" monitor, and the picture is beautiful, but I can only see 1/4 of picture at a time... maybe post a link instead?

I like the R on the wheel caps, (althouth I'm not sold on them being in red, maybe Ti grey or silver?). I just told someone else who was buying aftermarket rims but didn't want company logo on there to paint them black and put an R on there. He was thinking of actual emblem, but thought it might be too bling.

I was thinking if I did the sideview mod (I'm not), that I would buy all the other buttons just for looks (mirrors, movement sensor, rear park, is there another one?)

Looking good! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Re: Huge 10 Megapixal Picture and updated Mods.......No 56K. ("R" Kelly)

Force...and you are the winner! BLING, BLING, BLING, BLING, BLING!

Nice to have adult toys lying around, huh!

BTW, what do you guys think of those RONAL wheels, painted all NORDKAP, on a saphire black S60R? Would it "go"?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Very nice cars.

Btw, I saw a brand spanking new M5 in that dark blue color around my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. It had a set of fear inducing exhaust on and it just sounded mean to the core. License plate read V10Beast and I thought that was appropriate.

Should've gottent the M5
I kid I kid.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Re: (HJZ)

Quote, originally posted by HJZ »
Very nice cars.

Btw, I saw a brand spanking new M5 in that dark blue color around my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. It had a set of fear inducing exhaust on and it just sounded mean to the core. License plate read V10Beast and I thought that was appropriate.

Should've gottent the M5
I kid I kid.

Funny, I have heard a couple stock M5s and the exhaust note is pretty subdued. A couple weeks ago I saw a Black M5 w/ 30 day tags that already had chrome HREs and some type of aftermarket exhaust. The exhaust sounded like a tin can, did not do the V10 justice. I hear Gallardos running up and down the road all the time at work, and the sound of the M5 V10 can not hold a candle to the Gallardo's.

Sorry to threadjack. Nice rides! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Huge 10 Megapixal Picture and updated Mods.......No 56K. ("R" Kelly)

Kelly,

I'm trying to figure out something to do with those buttons myself.

I have a sweet setup with 2 x 30" Apple Monitors and it barely fits on that, I just saw the native res like 5987 x 4356, thats alot of pixals! I was wondering what 10MP looked like so now I know.

The Red picks up the PZero on the tire and breaks up all that blue/grey. But I'm not sure what the final color will be as of yet. But I have to say, I love my folding mirrors. I had a zillion mods on my M3 but when I did the folding mirrors on it, I was like this is my favorite mod ( The M3 mirrors rotate forward like Lamb doors) I can't tell you thanks often enough for going out of your way for me on this one.

-Jon

1 - 20 of 37 Posts