SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked online and can't seem to find this info, so hopefully someone on here knows it. I know the bolt pattern is the same as mine, 5x108, but what is the hub bore? I have a set of wheels I am looking to get and the owner is clueless about the info on them and already sold their 960. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: Hub bore size of 960s? (carreragt7)

What is the Volvo name on the 960 wheel you are looking at?<p>George Dill

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hub bore size of 960s? (gdill2)

They aren't oem, they are a nice set of aftermarket forged that were originally on a first gen C70 and then on a 1996 960. The guy says they fit the wheels perfectly without hubcentric spacers, so if the hub bore of the 960 is smaller than the S40 bore that sucks...all he knows is they are 5x108 and the info I listed above...<br>

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: Hub bore size of 960s? (carreragt7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>carreragt7</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They aren't oem, they are a nice set of aftermarket forged that were originally on a first gen C70 and then on a 1996 960. The guy says they fit the wheels perfectly without hubcentric spacers, so if the hub bore of the 960 is smaller than the S40 bore that sucks...all he knows is they are 5x108 and the info I listed above...<br></TD></TR></TABLE>OK.<p>Go here...<p><A HREF="http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp" TARGET="_blank">http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp</A><p>...and use '96 960 as the base car then search for wheels of the same diameter as the wheels you lust after.<p>Repeat for the first-gen C70 and compare the wheels that fit the 960 to the wheels that fit the C70.<p>Now do that again for the S40 using the same diameter wheel.<p>If you see an S40 wheel fitment listed that matches one or more C70/960 wheel you have a common application.<p>Wheels that fit RWD Volvos and also fit FWD/AWD Volvos have different center caps and caps for RWD will not fit AWD hubs.<p>George Dill<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts