SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came out of my 06 s60 when I upgraded the stock unit, let me know if your interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Is this in perfect working order, radio, CD and all lights working?
I know someone who needs one ASAP, his CD player crapped out and he's like me, an older person who plays CDs.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this in perfect working order, radio, CD and all lights working?
I know someone who needs one ASAP, his CD player crapped out and he's like me, an older person who plays CDs.
Yes, everything works. I changed it out because I wanted a new unit for usb and Bluetooth. Knobs are a little worn looking but everything functions fine

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a FEDEX account. However, either one, by ground, is okay by me. Hope you'll package it well. Please let me know the cost and how I can pay you.
Regards,
Don

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a FEDEX account. However, either one, by ground, is okay by me. Hope you'll package it well. Please let me know the cost and how I can pay you.
Regards,
Don
I took my car into the shop to have repairs done and left the radio in the back seat (I was about to run over to Fedex but didn't think I would not have my car) so it'll be a bit before I get it (two week repair of fender and other items ) I'll let you know once I do

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
someone has put a damper on things for sure. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
HU650

When do you expect to have your S60 back from the shop? It's been a lot longer than you had suggested in a previous note. I'm really interested in getting this unit delivered.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hu 650

When do you expect to have your S60 back from the shop? It's been a lot longer than you had suggested in a previous note. I'm really interested in getting this unit delivered.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Surely, by now you should have your car back from the shop. Please let me know when you're ready to ship. I can arrange for FEDEX to pick it up from your shipping point and have it delivered to my friends' home in Florida. OR, if you can take it to a FEDEX location I can have them package it for you. Please let me know your preference.

·
Registered
502 Posts
You didnt pay him did you? Last activity was 9-26.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts