SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get the most out of my last free service. So far on my check list is checking the angle gear, fixing brake squeal, and axle ping. What other things are reasonable to ask the dealer to check? For example, if I ask them to check all the suspension bushings will they do it? I'm looking to go to Santa Monica Volvo as per the last thread on So Cal dealer recommendations. Are they reasonable in special requests like the ones I want? I know Bozzani won't. They just say "Uh huh" without looking at me and try to get me out of there as fast as possible. I mean for regular service they're fine but it took me 3 or 4 visits to get a SUM update and they couldn't hear the axle ping.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Re: How to take advantage of last free service - So Cal owners check in please! (PhilUp)

Upper motor mount cracked, replaced<br>Power steering reservoir leaked, replaced<br>Power steering rack made noise, replaced<br>Engine ECU update<br>Shifter cable buzz fixed<br>Cold weather clunking in the morning, bushings installed<p>All of these things have been addressed on my car. <p>My axle clunk is back, but I am going to wait for it to get really bad before I try and argue that it isn't a NORMAL Transmission noise. <br>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts