SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As topic? Could not find any tutorials ok YouTube... Anybody? Need to pull power wire and signal wires for stereo and rear view camera...

Also anybody with pictyres of original subwoofer and placement etc?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Seat back you just have to pull, quite a bit harder than you might think, from memory grasp on both sides about half-way up... there’s a picture around here somewhere... if I find it or have a need to fire up Vida in the near future I’ll post.. And I’ll look up the rear side panels too

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seat back you just have to pull, quite a bit harder than you might think, from memory grasp on both sides about half-way up... there's a picture around here somewhere... if I find it or have a need to fire up Vida in the near future I'll post.. And I'll look up the rear side panels too
Would be nice ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would be interested in that as well.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was not so difficult though a bit hard to figure out...

you put the top down.
take out the bottom part of the seat by pushing each front end of the seat bottom part backwards and pull up. use some force or a prybar to bend the bottom seatpart upwards so it loosens. take it out. there are multiple videos on youtube how.
then the back seat cusion... there is a similar fastener as the bottom part right under the headrest so what you do there is to grab the top part of the backcusion and give it a hard pull so it loosens.lift up, there are two small tabs on the bottom that holds it in position.
then when installing it again you need to push the two tabs for the necksupport and lift that upwards so you can push it back in place. you will see it when you have the back rest out.

for the sidepanels...
take away the corner cover on the doorsill
the doorpanel is hold in place with two plastic retainers that pushes into locking so give the sidepanel a nudge inwards to the midle of the car. not much but a little, one fastener almost on the rear edge of the cover and one slightly down from the part where the seatbelt comes out.
then when you have the cover loose outwards to the midle, you lift it straight up. two or three tabs is holding it in position there.
carefull to not use to much force. there is cardbord like structure only on the backside of the sidepanel.

ill post pictures later :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pictures? Photos? Any other hints?

it was not so difficult though a bit hard to figure out...

you put the top down.
take out the bottom part of the seat by pushing each front end of the seat bottom part backwards and pull up. use some force or a prybar to bend the bottom seatpart upwards so it loosens. take it out. there are multiple videos on youtube how.
then the back seat cusion... there is a similar fastener as the bottom part right under the headrest so what you do there is to grab the top part of the backcusion and give it a hard pull so it loosens.lift up, there are two small tabs on the bottom that holds it in position.
then when installing it again you need to push the two tabs for the necksupport and lift that upwards so you can push it back in place. you will see it when you have the back rest out.

for the sidepanels...
take away the corner cover on the doorsill
the doorpanel is hold in place with two plastic retainers that pushes into locking so give the sidepanel a nudge inwards to the midle of the car. not much but a little, one fastener almost on the rear edge of the cover and one slightly down from the part where the seatbelt comes out.
then when you have the cover loose outwards to the midle, you lift it straight up. two or three tabs is holding it in position there.
carefull to not use to much force. there is cardbord like structure only on the backside of the sidepanel.

ill post pictures later :)
Please post, I need this too!

Drive laughing! :D

Tedders

·
Registered
491 Posts
For rear sear backrest:

Product Turquoise Water bottle

·
Registered
491 Posts
For side panel: see pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 S40 2.4i / 2007 C70 T5
1,791 Posts
Any chance of posting the side panel pdf again please not opening?
Thanks
link is still working fine. try opening it with another web browser or pdf reader.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts