SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Today I connected my Iphone to the usb port. switched to the ipod mode from the Sensus and the music started playing, till now it is fine and normal. Afterthat, I started to go through different apps in my Iphone and one of them is some sort of music downloading. I tried to play one of them from that app, then BOOM, both the musics played simultanuosly. Now, to solve this issue, I tried to find some sort of pausing the music in the ipod mode and let the other music continue playing but found nothing. I know it is not the fault of Sensus for both the musics to play togather, but because of what happened, I figured out that there is no pausing or muting button. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
The iPhone will allow music to play in the background so that you can run other apps at the same time. If that other app is a streaming music, it would be the responsibility of that app to pause the iPod so that it can take over audio. If it does not, or can not, then simply pause your ipod before you start a streaming app..

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've actually found that muting the speakers from any screen in Sensus will send the pause command over Bluetooth to any app running in an iPhone. I use this constantly with Sticher, NPR, and the Podcast apps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts