SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It feels too bright at night. But if I turn down all the dash lights, which includes my TFT display and the SENSUS screen ... the TFT becomes too dark (eg., speedo, etc).

Is there a way to turn down the brightness of just the infotainment screen?

While I'm at it, is there a way to turn just that screen off?

·
Registered
859 Posts
It feels too bright at night. But if I turn down all the dash lights, which includes my TFT display and the SENSUS screen ... the TFT becomes too dark (eg., speedo, etc).

Is there a way to turn down the brightness of just the infotainment screen?

While I'm at it, is there a way to turn just that screen off?
Push the button on the bottom of the screen & hold. Screen is turned off. Use it "all the time" :thumbup:
I have a 18' V90 - maybe not the same. ???

·
Registered
696 Posts
How about window tint on the infotainment screen? There are some which are static cling...

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Push the button on the bottom of the screen & hold. Screen is turned off. Use it "all the time" :thumbup:
I have a 18' V90 - maybe not the same. ???
Yeah, no little button at the bottom of the screen. I'll have to check on the screensaver. I recall seeing it somewhere but can't remember which menu it's under atm.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I think it turns off when you push the ON/OFF button for the radio and hold it.

Fritz
Yes, but not useful if you actually want to be listening to the audio system or using the NAV.

The screensaver function is very easy to see in My Car. Not hidden in submenus. I've tried it out in the past but would rather have an on-demand button instead of a "timeout" function.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yes, but not useful if you actually want to be listening to the audio system or using the NAV.

The screensaver function is very easy to see in My Car. Not hidden in submenus. I've tried it out in the past but would rather have an on-demand button instead of a "timeout" function.
Yes, of course - but marvinmartian asked if there is a way to turn just that screen off....

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

Yes, of course - but marvinmartian asked if there is a way to turn just that screen off....
...but not the functions. There's a difference. That's why the screensaver function exists in the menus.

Of course, we're both inferring his intent based on our biased lens, so, yeah...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts