SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - Just a little stuck on what else to do with my S70, especially the two license plate holes in the front bumper... Has anyone found a simple fix for this? I went to HomeDepot and got some plastic white screws and stuck em in there, but it makes it look cheap. The pix I have on it show no plugs used by the way... <BR><P>

·
Registered
305 Posts
I've seen black plastic plugs in various sizes at auto parts stores....I don't know if I've seen them in white. I bet a place like Home Depot would have different types of plastic plugs in different colors that might work.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
I have the same problem before. I went to HomeDepot and picked up some SS screw cap or some sort, which fitted pretty well...and a little bit of epoxy, you are done~!<P>Or if you are really picky...just get those washer/cap thing painted. My car is silver and the cap is chrome...so not too bad. <P>Check out my site for it..<BR>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Here we go:<P><B><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/esklut/plugs.html" TARGET=_blank>BumperPlugs.Com</A></B><P>-Drew

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by InDy:<BR><B>Here we go:<P><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/esklut/plugs.html" TARGET=_blank>BumperPlugs.Com</A></B><P>-Drew<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Drew,<BR>You've got some sick amount of links and leads~!!! WTF?! (in a good way)<P>DOH~! I don't even know which will be the best color of plug for my car. I might give them a buzz later on then...right now..even $20 something feels a bit too much. After my wheel cap has been stolen (YES,stolen)...don't have money for X'mas shopping now.<P>

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW - Thanks a lot! This forum is awesome (as you can tell i am new to all of this heh) Those plugs look awesome, the funny thing is my brother with his BMW m-coupe came home today and says "Hey, go look at me front bumper." I goto the garage and am amazed to see that his holes are gone... No plugs, no tape, nothing... just gone - he paid some guy $80 and he patched up the holes and air-brushed the bumper back to a BEAUTIFUL finish... cant even tell there were holes their! So i think im gonna go with that, heh. il send a pic of it as soon as it gets done... Again, thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts