SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find any instructions on how to aim headlights or maybe im just lazy to dig. Anyways my s60 is an 08 and ive lowered it with H&R springs a while back and im finding my headlights are aimed a little downward. So im hoping to aim it up a little. Any ideas?

·
Registered
35 Posts
for my 2000 s60 its like this should be similar for you- just open hood, look on top of headlight and will see two white nut screws. the one closer to radiator is to aim hight, second one to aim left/right placement, just turn them until you see movemet up/down. Anyways there should be an electrical adjustmen avalible from inside of your car also but i think that is more used for when carrying haevy loads in trunk in need of lowering light beam not to blind other drivers.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
That's about right... on later models the side to side (adhuster for the outboard sides) is obscured by a black tube like cover that can be easily pulled off by hand to gain access.
At least that is what I found on my car.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I appreciate alll the help. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant seem to find the adjustment screws as mentioned above. I looked for instructions from vida but seems kinda useless. Any other suggestions? MY 2008 s60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts