SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a nice set of Eibach springs to install on my car and was wondering what other people have spent to have a shop install them.<p>I have no tools and no place to do this on my own. Otherwise, I might attempt it.<p>

·
Registered
354 Posts
Re: How much to install springs? (RyanYerico)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>RyanYerico</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Found a nice set of Eibach springs to install on my car and was wondering what other people have spent to have a shop install them.<p>I have no tools and no place to do this on my own. Otherwise, I might attempt it.<p></TD></TR></TABLE><p>I've seen spring installs for less, but i'd say 200 is more than fair.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: How much to install springs? (Mach_T5)

Most shops do it for $250 or so, but some will quote as much as $700 because that is the real amount of labor put in. My indie guy knows no one would pay that so he actually cuts his normal $80/hr fee way down for spring installs.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: How much to install springs? (MarvynDT)

No, I said some quote that much (perhaps because they don't want to do it?). When I was looking to get my springs installed the average install price was $450ish, the labor is the part they get ya with. Some of those included alignments, others the alignment was additional.<br>A fair install price would be $200-250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts