SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy on M3 Forums does this every year in the E46 section. He puts together the calendar photos based on user submissions and voting. he then compiles the calendar and sends it to some online "publisher" or something that allows forum members to purchase it. I think it was around like $15 or something.

Here is this years M3f thread:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=428246

Nothing special, but it's fun.

Any interest?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I have the 2011 calendar of our R's. I was not a month picture but my car is in it, was definitely cool to see it. :)

I would be up for a 2013 if one is produced.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I wouldn't mind one for the office cubicle, keeps me sane :)

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I would want one for home and work. Putting my R in it would be a bonus also. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd be in for a calendar!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll take one if made. Just started reading the forum again now that it's winter and I'm off my Victory Vegas. And damn you guys for getting me into the Mod spirit my car is stock and thought I needed:

IPD HD Upper Spring Seats
OEM FEBI Upper Strut Mounts
OEM Strut Top Washer
OEM Front Strut Bump Stop
IPD Front & Rear End Link Kit
R-Model Intake kit
Snabb Precision TCV
Snabb Turbo Intake Pipe

Should I stop with these or go for more?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, I might look into how hard it would be to do. I think I could definitely do the composition.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yup... Im down for a custom calendar.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
lol that's what I expected, everyone wants to be on the calendar. There is only 12 months and that means it's a limited list of cars ;) so... why don't we get onto that and start those nominations?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I'm interested!

I have the 2011 calendar also - it was awesome. Here's the thread:
2011 CalendaR

I started a 2012 calendar for myself with my own R, but I put it on the back burner too many times to realize it.
2012 R Calendar

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
lol that's what I expected, everyone wants to be on the calendar. There is only 12 months and that means it's a limited list of cars ;) so... why don't we get onto that and start those nominations?
You know your car will be in it :). I Vote for yours. KMG's, R Moose, Crazyrace and R photo's because as they do it you can pick 5 but not yourself.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
You know your car will be in it :). I Vote for yours. KMG's, R Moose, Crazyrace and R photo's because as they do it you can pick 5 but not yourself.
That's a good way to do it; nominate 5 cars you think deserve to be on the calendar, not including yourself. Posting the proposed pic would be even better.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Pics of your car or the pics of the cars you vote for?
Also Ill get some better pics of my car up everyone loves a passion red R with black F-14's. vote for me jk.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
We need to make a cut off date. Also who is gunna have it made and how many people want them, and how much.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
More importantly anyone know which online publisher those guys used in the M3 forum? I also like their rules, and cut off dates and voting and the way they organized it. Anyone want to champion this? .. I mean I could do it, but I'll let napkinn decide since he brought it upon us.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts