SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I do not drive the car for a long period, how long will the batter last? What is the minimal frequency I should start the car to keep the battery in good working order? Is there anyway to check how much battery power is left from the Sensus? Thanks very much!

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
I went away for 17 days this summer and when I returned the car started fine with no battery messages. When I 'checked' on the car using Volvo on Call while away it said something along the lines of my vehicle was in power saving mode since it hasn't been driven in a while.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went away for 17 days this summer and when I returned the car started fine with no battery messages. When I 'checked' on the car using Volvo on Call while away it said something along the lines of my vehicle was in power saving mode since it hasn't been driven in a while.
Thanks for sharing. Power saving mode sounds very smart. I am interested in knowing what is longest it can hold without draining the battery completely. Further, I want to find out how much juice it has left so I can plan ahead.

·
Registered
417 Posts
My record is 3 weeks.

Make sure that the doors are locked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts