SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take my XC90 in on Monday to Boston Volvo to replace the clouded silver trim and the windshield seal, which has lifted off in some areas. My question is: for people who have had this work done, how long did it take? <p>

·
Registered
827 Posts
Re: How long did it take? (Cabot)

<p>All that should just take a day, maybe half

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aintsheswede: Yes, at least here it is covered under warranty. The dealership (Boston Volvo) sent pictures to the regional warranty representative, and voila- it was cleared for replacement. I've read about members in other states having it replaced under warranty as well. They are also replacing the lower rubber trim on the windshield, which had begun to lift off. <p>1sttimevolvo- I tried some chrome polish that I use on a classic car, but it didn't work well and there was so much trim to do, I just put in the warranty request. <p>Sadly, well maybe not, the parts dept. didn't receive all the parts, leaving me to pick the car up on Wednesday. The upside is they gave me a no-charge 2009 V50 T5 AWD R-Design with 1,400 miles as a loaner and even put a fastpass transponder on it. What a nice car (and service dept!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts