This is a secret guarded by the Knights Templar, but I'll share:
1. Insert the key fob fully.
2. With foot OFF the brakes, tap engine start.
3. Push and painfully hold down the odometer reset pin in the gauge cluster.
4. Push and hold the engine start button for about 2-3 secs until all info lights turn on.
5. Release the start button, but keep painfully holding the odo reset pin down.
6. As soon as you see the "i" (information/message) light start to blink, release the odo reset pin.
7. Go to hospital to fix your finger.
I will be servicing my XC 70 this weekend. Thanks for the Code.
Is there anywhere I can finfd a 40 000 km service schedule? I have a Bosch scan tool toi retrieve any fault codes. I will be doing a wheel alignment and anything else it needs The noise in the tailgate is annying, so i will look at that.