SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed on the VWVortex site you have an article on the changes for the 2003 model year. That would be something great for Swedespeed. What does the rest of the community think?<P>-Poritz<P>P.S. I liked the article on the history of Volvo estates. Very interesting.<p>[This message has been edited by Poritz (edited 09-07-2002).]

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I belive Yannis, "Grecien(sp?) Volvo" posted something about the changes in options for volvo somewhere. It may have been just for v70's or all models, I am not sure. But it's here somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by omega6_virus:<BR><B>I belive Yannis, "Grecien(sp?) Volvo" posted something about the changes in options for volvo somewhere. It may have been just for v70's or all models, I am not sure. But it's here somewhere.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, it was a partial list (look in the archives, you will find it). When I get a more detailed list, I will send it to George and he will take care of the rest! I am supposed to get some stuff next week; we shall see.<P>Yannis<P>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts