SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple issue that just noticed. On the fob the light button had illuminated the homesafe lighting (or something similar). I almost never use this, so I am not sure if these are the same as the homesafe lights or not.

However, on Friday, I did try to use the fob to trigger those lights, however nothing happened.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Simple issue that just noticed. On the fob the light button had illuminated the homesafe lighting (or something similar). I almost never use this, so I am not sure if these are the same as the homesafe lights or not.

However, on Friday, I did try to use the fob to trigger those lights, however nothing happened.

Any ideas?
Have you looked into My Car and seen if the setting was disabled for some reason? I actually had that happen very recently (a week or two ago). I am assuming doing some CEM changes through VDASH was the culprit. I just reset the setting back on and for 60 seconds and all works fine again.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly the issue. Must have been the CEM changes, I forgot that that was even an adjustable setting in the menus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts