SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I took delivery of my first Volvo. If you told me 3 months ago I would be driving one I wouldn't have believed you. Little did I know about the XC90. I am beyond excited to have found one that matches pretty much exactly the packages I wanted in Bursting Blue.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Wow so cool, congrats!!! Looks beautiful :cool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats, that's a sweet looking ride! I know you'll love driving it as much as we do our Inscription...can't get enough!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats....bought the same setup last week. Just had front windows/windsheild tinted and added the opticoat film today. Car is awesome!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
:beer:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well done!
With the Bursting Blue, Crystal White and Passion Red we have quite the patriotic, (US anyway) selection for R-Designs!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
218 Posts
Which options did you get? Did you special order or buy off the lot?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Convenience, Vision, and Climate. I was on the fence about the windshield, but it didn't both me on the ride home. I park outside so it will come in handy.

I also got the protection package. Not super impressed with the Volvo floor mats. At least they fit. Anyone find decent after market ones?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Convenience, Vision, and Climate. I was on the fence about the windshield, but it didn't both me on the ride home. I park outside so it will come in handy.

I also got the protection package. Not super impressed with the Volvo floor mats. At least they fit. Anyone find decent after market ones?
I am sure Weathertech will have a version out soon. They don't look the best sometimes, but they offer great protection. The 20" wheels look great BTW!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Beautiful! I'm jealous that it's so clean. My XC90 is filthy right now because to the slush and salt on the roads

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Today I took delivery of my first Volvo. If you told me 3 months ago I would be driving one I wouldn't have believed you. Little did I know about the XC90. I am beyond excited to have found one that matches pretty much exactly the packages I wanted in Bursting Blue.
Congrads - and that color is really starting to grow on me - like it! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great looking ride. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts