SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
They normally check 10 pages randomly when they deliver the car. If you fail more than two answers, you won't get the keys.

Good luck :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
I've gone through it once, and expect to go over it again before I get my T8 next year. A lot to absorb, for sure. Plus, some of it will only really make sense once you're sitting in front of the Sensus screen. I expect to spend some hours sitting in my driveway with the manual on my lap.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just was crusin' through the manual....did you know that if you are using the Navigation, and you come up on a speed camera, it will supposedly detect it and display it on the instrument panel?......p. 298!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But the good new is, within 4 weeks your sitting in your T8!
Hope so...it is sitting at the port with the shipper in Gothenborg

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Just was crusin' through the manual....did you know that if you are using the Navigation, and you come up on a speed camera, it will supposedly detect it and display it on the instrument panel?......p. 298!
Supposedly being the operative word. I've had that happen once in 6 months of driving all over the Tri-state area,t the Northeast in general and NYC a lot. Once. Yet I have passed hundreds if not thousands (the same over and over) cameras in that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts