SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've already posted the same question in S60 forum, but so far haven't gotten any response. So , maybe here I can find something :)

I'm looking for high performance rear shocks for AWD model. Can't find anything in stock. Any ideas? Again , only rear shocks!. I already have Eibach Springs PRO-KIT front/rear and Biltchein HD in the front.

Thanks

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hanks. Of course I know about Biltchein , but I can't find their in stock. No one has their.

·
Registered
868 Posts
http://cart.bilsteinus.com/search/mmid=189755/drivetype=AWD Bilstein's (not Biltchein, lol) fitment guide doesn't show any HD/Sport options for AWD P2 S60s. The link Hanks posted is for a minor modification to your rear shock mounts to allow a Bilstein HD shock from a different car to be fitted. Ch-ch-ch-check it out!

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
on the front I have Bilstein Sport B8

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
So you'd want non-adjust. 7500 series monotone.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sent you personal message.

·
Registered
331 Posts
The 2002-3 V70 AWD uses Sachs 30760055 in the rear. Nothing cross references to that number from Bilstien or Koni (besides Boge..old news). Dougy used a shock from a Jag with minimal modification which is cool. Incidentally I looked that damper up and the Jag it comes off of uses 4 dampers in the rear!

I was hoping that their is an 'industry' method of cross referencing dampers that could yield a Bilstien pn that would not require any modification for fitment to a V70 or S60 R. I don't need any more damper than that for my use of my 07 V70R. Thanks!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found nothing for rear. So, I finished it with SACHS Advantage - 311 752

1 - 15 of 15 Posts