1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
935 Posts
Nice! Don't think the fogs may be spaced out a bit too far tho?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! Don't think the fogs may be spaced out a bit too far tho?
The fogs can be adjusted up/down but I didn't see any left/right adjustment. Anyone?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
The fogs can be adjusted up/down but I didn't see any left/right adjustment. Anyone?
I think the left/right adjustment might be more a function of whether or not the brackets are installed correctly and/or bent etc. One of mine wasn't installed correctly and caused the light to be aimed way off.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I mean spaced high. Sry should have been more specific. It looks like comparing the second and forth pictures, the fogs are aimed higher than the low beams. Or are you using them with highbeams only? Looks good tho either way... I need to upgrade mine

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mean spaced high. Sry should have been more specific. It looks like comparing the second and forth pictures, the fogs are aimed higher than the low beams. Or are you using them with highbeams only? Looks good tho either way... I need to upgrade mine
The fogs could be aimed too high still. They are more "floody" than the regular lights so that could be a factor. I use them mostly for back roads where the highbeams aren't quite enough. Great for rain/snow too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts