SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am interested in selling some stuff here but need to know how to post the pics.Can anyone help me here.Thanks again.
Bruno

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Re: hi posting pics here (alberto bruno)

First you need to find a third party site to host pictures for you (shutterfly.com is what I use). Once you have your picture hosted, click on the picture icon, and insert that picture's web address in between the two bracketed url's.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Re: hi posting pics here (Kaizai)

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
How To Post Pictures on the Forums

1) You first need to host the photos on the internet somewhere. There are a few different places to do this, but not all of them are free. List of hosts that work here >>>

2) Once you have your pictures hosted somewhere you need to get the URL that points to the picture you want to post. If you do not know how to do that please go here >>>

3) Now you need to place the URL between the IMG tags and it should look just like this example...

Then once you submit the post you will get this...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: hi posting pics here (Kaizai)

Except if you use shutterfly and mozilla or safari browsers it doesn't work. Shutterfly is optimized for PCs and IE.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: hi posting pics here (soledoc)

The instructions for hosting pics on swedespeed are only applicable if you use crappy Internet Explorer. I haven't been able to post pics since I started using mozilla firefox, MAC with safari.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Re: (FrenchCamp49er)

Yes, but with which website to host the pics? that does make a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts