SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ben and will be a owner of silver T5 soon. The car should be here next week but it looks like there will be a delay. I would like to know, is there any member from Vancouver or from Canada here? It would be good to meet some local Volvo owners.<P>Later,<BR>Ben

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Ben from Canada:<BR>Hi, my name is Ben and will be a owner of silver T5 soon...I would like to know, is there any member from Vancouver or from Canada here? It would be good to meet some local Volvo owners.<P>Ben, perhaps you already know about these online resources but, if not, you may want to check out volvospy.com, and the discussion board alt.autos.volvo. If you can't get directly to a newsgroup server from your e-mail client, you can get to alt.autos.volvo by way of a web link in volvospy (in the Resources section, I think). The people here at Swedespeed are nice, but they are quite few compared to the number frequenting either of the other resources I mentioned. I get much more information from volvospy and alt.autos.volvo.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my first Volvo, I used to drive Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 and VW Golf GTI VR6. Time to move on to the 4 dr sedan because my mind seems older.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Ben,<BR>I am from Canada (but not from you neck of the woods, currently in ontario). Don't own a new volvo yet (the old 89 740 is still going strong, thinking of getting a wagon if the finaces work out). Hope you enjoy your new car.<BR>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
That's an eclectic collection of cars. What made you come to Volvo? The S60 is a great automobile, and I think you'll be most pleased.<P>We had a 2.4T for the Easter holiday and the car keeps tempting me to trade my 850R in. We'll see.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason I get the Volvo is I need a sedan but I still want my car with some extra power. I thought of getting the 330i but it cost $10000 more. I also thought of getting Saab 9-3 Viggen but the 01 models were all sold, if I want one, I need to wait till November to get a 02 model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts