SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Ben and will be a owner of silver T5 soon. The car should be here next week but it looks like there will be a delay. I would like to know, is there any member from Vancouver or from Canada here? It would be good to meet some local Volvo owners.

Later,
Ben

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Ben from Canada:
Hi, my name is Ben and will be a owner of silver T5 soon...I would like to know, is there any member from Vancouver or from Canada here? It would be good to meet some local Volvo owners.

Ben, perhaps you already know about these online resources but, if not, you may want to check out volvospy.com, and the discussion board alt.autos.volvo. If you can't get directly to a newsgroup server from your e-mail client, you can get to alt.autos.volvo by way of a web link in volvospy (in the Resources section, I think). The people here at Swedespeed are nice, but they are quite few compared to the number frequenting either of the other resources I mentioned. I get much more information from volvospy and alt.autos.volvo.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my first Volvo, I used to drive Toyota Camry Solara SLE V6 and VW Golf GTI VR6. Time to move on to the 4 dr sedan because my mind seems older.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Ben,
I am from Canada (but not from you neck of the woods, currently in ontario). Don't own a new volvo yet (the old 89 740 is still going strong, thinking of getting a wagon if the finaces work out). Hope you enjoy your new car.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
That's an eclectic collection of cars. What made you come to Volvo? The S60 is a great automobile, and I think you'll be most pleased.

We had a 2.4T for the Easter holiday and the car keeps tempting me to trade my 850R in. We'll see.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason I get the Volvo is I need a sedan but I still want my car with some extra power. I thought of getting the 330i but it cost $10000 more. I also thought of getting Saab 9-3 Viggen but the 01 models were all sold, if I want one, I need to wait till November to get a 02 model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts