SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I currently DD an MDX which was a lease. That lease has come to an end. In my search for vehicles I test drove: GTI, Arteon, Sierra Denali 18 and 19, F150 3.5 ecoboost, TLX, Camry V6 XSE, Avalon Touring, Accord 2.0t Touring, and the WRX. On Friday I was cruising Costco and saw the deal they had going on. On Saturday I test drove an S60 T6. Loved it. Made a deal I could live with (more below) and signed the papers for it. Ill pick it up sometime next week.

S60 T6R. I think it has everything. MSRP was 56 and change. I managed a zero down, 575/month 36/12 with no MSDs. I could have done a little better with a non-local dealership. Ill post up some pictures when I get it. I was truly impressed by the car!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Nice! I'm a new Volvo owner too. I considered GTI, WRX, TLX as well. I was kind of wavering between getting a very sporty car or something more of a balance, the fact that the other cars lease like crap and specifically the S60 T6 RD had the Costco incentive made me look at it.

I couldn't be happier with my choice, other than missing out on manual trans, this car is easily everything a WRX or GTI would do for me when equipped with the elusive sport chassis option, plus all the premium luxury stuff. I like the TLX A-spec but this blows it away.

I did quite a bit better on the lease even though I got a low option 50k one, I paid a broker to make it happen. I won't mention my payment lol. Its possible to work a fantastic deal if you find a dealer willing to discount beyond the promised 6% that Costco plan is supposed to give you before the incentives.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome! :beer:

Don’t forget to post pics when she arrives!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hello all!

I currently DD an MDX which was a lease. That lease has come to an end. In my search for vehicles I test drove: GTI, Arteon, Sierra Denali 18 and 19, F150 3.5 ecoboost, TLX, Camry V6 XSE, Avalon Touring, Accord 2.0t Touring, and the WRX. On Friday I was cruising Costco and saw the deal they had going on. On Saturday I test drove an S60 T6. Loved it. Made a deal I could live with (more below) and signed the papers for it. Ill pick it up sometime next week.

S60 T6R. I think it has everything. MSRP was 56 and change. I managed a zero down, 575/month 36/12 with no MSDs. I could have done a little better with a non-local dealership. Ill post up some pictures when I get it. I was truly impressed by the car!
Welcome to the group and congratulations on your first new Volvo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts