SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Hi folks, new here from New England

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  JN2k108 
#1 ·
I all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2005 s40 T5 AWD. Over the summer, I wanted to connect my iPhone to my car, but I had no idea how to do it.

I eventually went with the Parrot mki9200 system. I have had awesome luck with it. There was a problem though, there was not any information on the internet about how to install it. I really did look hard!

If anyone wants any information on how to do it, we can either make a new post or just post in here. There was no soldering involved and it really does work well for a hands free option.

I dont have a lot of knowledge about s40's, but I will do my best to add to the conversation.

I have been a long time stalker of the forum and I just decided to join!

Thanks everyone!

#2 ·
Welcome, Axiom! A fellow New Englander, all right! I'm from VT, so it's nice to have another member from the area. Most everyone on here tends to be from Washington :p

#4 ·
Thanks Guys. I am from NH. My wife is from VT. Veefifty, are you the one that did the angel eyes mod to your v50? I just ordered the adapters for the city lights that you did. I was wondering if there is a way to still use the city lights and power the angel eyes.

I guess that we have NE almost covered!

#3 ·
Welcome bro. I also lurked this forum for months before joining so I could learn about our cars. I'm a fellow New Englander-RI. Good luck with your ride!

#5 ·
Welcome Axiom.......enjoy the chatter!!!

#11 ·
welcome!

#20 ·
Welcome Axiom! Let the modding begin...

#21 · (Edited)
Show Your Skills Here :

Great - We could use more Electrical Skilled Projects : :beer:

Or Possibly a Very Large Indoor - Car Wash - just to Keep the Proper - Climate Conditions .

Of Course Not to be Out done by the Southern Weather . LOL

#22 ·
Lol

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.