1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

2008 XC70 , 2.5 D5 AWD Automatic

Evolotion Chip re map, taking it to 215bhp
Powerflow Exhaust System
Upgraded stereo to Alpine Head Unit, Hertz speakers all round with 1k Amp, then JL Audio sub and amp

Would love some more ideas or things to do for it, but strugglying here in the UK.. any help or suggestions gratefully received

Many Thanks

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
Details on the Evolotion (Evolution?) chip re-map? Do they tune the T6 models as well? Global or UK only?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really nice mate. Black looks so good. How are you finding it?

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
I like the exhaust (and the Erakir wheels) but the headlights look out of place (personal opinion, of course)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its running well, stability in corners is spot on , the re map has reduced the automatic lag when taking off from a junction, and pulls really well, all in all really impressed with it.

And re headlights, i know what you mean but i cant place my finger on it, im adding les round the fog lamp area, to accuent that, maybe that will help, short of that im at a loss.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Great looking car. I'd love to see the new stereo and sub.

TIA
oz

·
Registered
739 Posts
Great looking XC (sans headlights)... as many as I see driving around town every day, this one definitely stands apart! Nice ride!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice! That is what I will be ordering soon. Awesome looking!

One the tops of the windows, did you add deflectors or wind guards? Hard to tell exactly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts